Our Commitment to You
Your access to this web site is conditional upon you acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers.
Table of Contents
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Specific Terms Relating to Content
- Communication Facilities
- User License to Wisewomen-Web-Publishing.com
- Advertising Links to Other Websites and Offers
- Purchasing through Wisewomen-Web-Publishing.com
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
We will treat you with fairness, honesty, integrity and enthusiasm and are committed to total customer satisfaction. We offer superior customer service, personalized development and quality hosting. You are an essential part of our business and we appreciate your confidence in us.
To protect your privacy, wisewomen web publishing, LLC follows the five rules in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
RULE 1 (NOTICE): – We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (Personal Information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you are asked to register before entering the COCKPIT, entering a contest, ordering e-mail newsletters. We use your Personal Information primarily for:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To gain access to the COCKPIT, where you find tools to effectively manage projects.
RULE 2 (CONSENT): – If you choose not to register or provide required information, you can still use most of www.wisewomen-web-publishing.com but you will not be able to access areas that require registration, such as the COCKPIT.
RULE 3 (ACCESS): – We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
RULE 4 (SECURITY): – wisewomen web publishing, LLC strictly protects your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
COCKPIT As mentioned above, every registered person has a unique personal profile. Each profile is tracked by unique e-mail address, and is password protected, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
Acceptable Use Policy, Web & Email Hosting Service Agreement
This Agreement between wisewomen web publishing, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “wisewomen-web”) and the subscriber (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) will become effective upon provision of web services to Customer. The Customer’s submission of a subscription request on any order form of wisewomen-web constitutes acceptance of this Agreement by the Customer.
- Signer’s Representations and Warranties – The person authorizing and accepting this Agreement represents and warrants that he/she: (1) is of legal age to enter into this Agreement; (2) has the authority on behalf of Customer to enter into this Agreement and to legally bind Customer to this Agreement; and (3) agrees to indemnify and defend wisewomen-web, and its officers, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents, from any and all damages (including attorney fees assessed against Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC, as well as those incurred by Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC in its defense) arising out of any breach of these representations and warranties. The person authorizing and accepting this Agreement and/or the business entity represented will be referred to jointly and individually as “Customer”.
- Customer’s Representations, Warranties and Responsibilities – The customer represents and warrants that the Customer is authorized and has the right: (1) to provide the product or services to be advertised; and (2) to use any copy, illustration, personal or corporate name, copyrighted material, graphic or pictorial reproduction, trade names, trademarks, endorsements, language and any other items used in the web site pursuant to this Agreement. The Customer agrees to indemnify and defend Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC, it officers, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents from any and all damages (including attorney fees assessed against wisewomen-web, as well as those incurred by Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC in its defense) arising out of any breach of these representations and warranties. Customer assumes sole responsibility for protection of its copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other right or interest in any copy, illustration, language and any other items used.
- Limitation of Liability – The Customer agrees that the entire liability of wisewomen-web, in the event of any damages related to this Agreement and services provided, including any damages resulting from any errors or omissions shall be limited to an amount not exceeding the charges paid by the Customer for the service during period effected. In no event shall wisewomen-web be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of its performance or failure to perform pursuant to this Agreement, even if wisewomen-web has been informed of the possibility of such damages in advance.
- Termination and Refunds – This Agreement and related services may be terminated by the Customer by giving a written notice of termination in the manner provided for in this Agreement. Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and related services at any time for any reason, and to so notify Customer of any such termination in any commercially reasonable manner. In event of termination of this Agreement and related services by the Customer, all deposits, if any, will be forfeited as liquidated damages, and advance payments will be refunded on a prorated basis as of the effective date of termination. In event of termination of this Agreement and related services by the Customer within 30 days of Agreement conception, a full refund with exception of domain registration fees, if applicable, will be issued at Customer’s request. If this Agreement and related services are terminated: (1) wisewomen-web will have the right to remove and discard the content on the server. All credits issued will be in the same form that the products were purchased, i.e., if you pay by money order, we will issue a company check and mail it to you.
- Disclaimer – Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC shall not be liable for any and all loss, damages or liability or any kind resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss of data; (2) loss of software or hardware; (3) access delays or access interruptions; (4) computer viruses; (5) non-delivery or mis-delivery of data; (6) errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information, goods or services obtained on or through Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC, and; (7) acts of God, acts of war, acts of unauthorized persons, such as computer “hackers”, or acts of terrorism or civil unrest.
- Disparagement. Customer will not disparage Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC, Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC’s web site, or any product or service of Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC, or display any item or thing in a derogatory or negative manner on any Customer or Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC hosted site.
- Force Majeure – Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC shall not be deemed in default or otherwise liable under this Agreement due to its inability to perform due to reason of any fire, earthquake, flood, epidemic, explosion, casualty, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, act of God, embargo, war, public enemy, or any municipal, county, state, national, or international ordinance, or law, or any executive, administrative, judicial or similar order or regulation, or any other essential thing required, or similar causes beyond the control of wisewomen-web.
- Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC shall not be responsible for failing to register a domain name, should another party register the same domain name between the time Customer submits its request for a domain name to wisewomen-web and the time that the domain name is actually attempted to be registered by wisewomen-web.
- This Service Agreement (including the Standard Acceptable Use Policy contained in this Service Agreement) is subject to change by Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC without advance notice. Continued usage of the services provided after implementation of a change to the terms of this Service Agreement, or a modification to the Standard Acceptable Use Policy, constitutes Customer’s acceptance of such change of term or modification of policy. wisewomen-web encourages Customer to regularly check the web site of Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC to determine if any such changes or modifications have been implemented, as all such changes or modifications will appear in the most current version of the Service Agreement and Standard Acceptable Use Policy posted on this web site.
Standard Acceptable Use Policy
Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC has established an acceptable use policy to preserve the quality and integrity of services that have been established for its customers. This document sets forth guidelines as to what is considered to be acceptable use of the services provided by wisewomen-web. Customer’s submission of a subscription request indicates acceptance of, and Agreement to abide by, these guidelines.
Wisewomen-Web-Publishing, LLC reserves the right to limit or terminate services to any Customer at any time for any reason, or for no reason at all. If termination is not for any reason, and if practicable, wisewomen-web will give Customer at least 20 days oral, written or electronic advance notice of the date on which termination will occur.
Notices – All notices needed, required or permitted to be given to wisewomen-web shall be in writing and sent via email to wisewomen-web publishing: email@example.com
Parties Bound – This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, and their respective heirs, administrators, representatives, executors, successors and assigns.
Captions – The captions contained herein are not a part of this Agreement. They are only for the convenience of the parties and do not in any way modify, amplify, or give full notice of any of the terms, covenants or conditions of this Agreement.
Governing Law – This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.
Entire Agreement – This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between wisewomen-web and Customer; there are no other terms, covenants, obligations or representations, oral or written, of any kind whatsoever. No modifications shall be made to this Agreement except by unanimous consent in writing signed by wisewomen-web and Customer.
Questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thanks Carole! You helped put us on the map and visible to the world. You are the best!!” — JJ Heim
“I am so thrilled with my site and the direction my business is going since hooking up with Wisewomen Web Publishing and Carole’s team! SEO, Lead Generation and all the technical web design backend that included mobile site, my business just keeps expanding and growing online!” — KaZ Cruse Akers